Delivery & Returns Policy
Our Delivery Service
- Orders received Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) will be despatched within 5 working days of receipt of your order.
- If goods are not in stock we will notify you within 5 working days.
- Any out of stock items will be placed on back order and despatched as soon as they become available. This will not delay the rest of your order.
- You will only ever be charged once for delivery, no matter how many parcels your order is sent in.
- Most orders are delivered between 9 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). If you are unlikely to be in to sign for the parcel, please specify a safe, dry place where we can leave it using the space provided on the checkout page. If you do not specify a place to leave your parcel, our courier will try to find a safe place to leave it. If no safe dry place is available, a card will be left and you will be able to arrange a re-delivery.
- We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- If you pay by credit or debit card, we will not take any money until the item has been despatched. This excludes Direct Delivery (DD) items which will be charged shortly after your order is placed and in advance of their despatch.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding your order, please email our customer care team at email@example.com or call us on 01830 520856.
Standard UK delivery
All prices are inclusive of postage & packaging to addresses within the United Kingdom.
Customers from countries outside the UK should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details of additional postage costs before placing an order.
We hope you will be delighted with every purchase, but if not, we will offer you a replacement or a full refund – whatever the reason. Just let us know within 30 days of delivery by contacting General Secretary on 01830 520856 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Where a refund is claimed, we will process the refund as quickly as possible, but please allow up to 21 days for the credit to reach your account.
We’ll refund your return costs on items sold and/or fulfilled by Amazon, up to our standard delivery option cost, if:
- you received an incorrect item, or
- you received a damaged item, or
- you received a defective item, or